A playful Salt Spring Island escape of carefree days amidst ‘Village View’ exuberance. A salty seascape is as fresh as viewing a whale enroute to an island visit. A square shaped story shawl, reminds one of treasured holiday through its rich visual.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% silk fabric, size is 50" by 50"
• Smooth soft surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely draped silk
• Print is visible about 75% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Reactive printed silk habotai scarves perfectly portray my artwork on silk fabrics. This scarf features my artwork printed on lightweight 100% silk habotai, finished with a machine rolled baby hem. The print is permanent and will never fade with use or washing. Wear artwork in a luxurious way with this silk habotai scarf!
First wash-Machine wash gentle in cold water with 1/2 cup vinegar plus 2teaspoons salt in first wash. Repeated washes- Wash on delicate mild detergent hang to dry can iron on silk setting. Do not bleach.