‘Entrevoux’ a long ago story told through Knights of Templar legends say ‘enter in’ find the mystery buried deep within the storied landscape of this moated hamlet. Far up the Var Valley in remotest France this simple folk art design of square shaped classic shawl scarf is in warmest jewel tone colours speak to an appreciation for European simplicity.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric, medium weight hangs beautifully.
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash